1. Preheat oven to 350 and line 2 muffin pans with cupcake liners.
2. Place butter, sugar, and melted coconut oil in large mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed for 5 mintues, or until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating for 20 seconds after each one. Beat in vanilla.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl and whisk together. Add half to the butter mixture and beat until fluffy and incorporated. Add soy milk and rest of flour mixter and stir until combined.
4. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full and bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely.
1. Place melted butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and Ovaltine to mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
2. Pipe onto cooled cupcakes.