My afternoon snack this week!
1 scoop Vegan Latte Shakeology
8oz unsweetened soy milk
1 cup frozen berries
1 sliced, frozen banana
Place soy milk, berries, banana, and Shakeology in blender and blend until smooth. Prepare for the consistency of a Wendy's Frosty (i.e., you'll need a straw AND a spoon)
Remember, if you want to try out Vibrant Meals, enter JAMA-10 at checkout to save!
Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and top each with a sprinkle of real sugar (trust me, the little bit of REAL sugar on top makes these muffins absolutely perfect). Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, remove and cool completely.
2 cups gluten free flour (I use Bobs Red Mill 1 to 1 Baking Flour)
10 tbs Earth Balance Spread
2 tbs sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
32oz Chicken Broth
3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Place chicken breast and broth in Instant Pot, seal, and select "poultry."
Place flour in food processor with Earth Balance, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pulse until it resembles wet sand. Slowly add soy milk, 1 tbs at a time, pulsing until mixture forms a dough ball. Form small balls out of the dough and set aside.
Once chicken is done, shred using two forks, then add dough balls one at a time to chicken/broth mixture in the instant pot. A little extra gluten free flour will help to thicken the mixture. Change IP setting to "saute" and simmer until dough balls are cooked through, around 20 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line 2 muffin pans with cupcake liners.
2. Place butter, sugar, and melted coconut oil in large mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed for 5 mintues, or until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating for 20 seconds after each one. Beat in vanilla.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl and whisk together. Add half to the butter mixture and beat until fluffy and incorporated. Add soy milk and rest of flour mixter and stir until combined.
4. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full and bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely.
1. Place melted butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and Ovaltine to mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
2. Pipe onto cooled cupcakes.